I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Continuous Inkjet Printer with Code Assurance for High Speed Applications
The Videojet 1650 small character inkjet coder is engineered for more demanding coding and marking applications where a combination of speed and throughput require a high utilization solution. In addition to delivering an Uptime Advantage, the 1650 provides advanced features to help reduce operator error and tools to help improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
Code Assurance features help eliminate common coding errors by helping your operators put the right code on the right product, time after time. On-board Productivity Tools display details about both Printer Availability and Operational Availability, enabling a review of data to discover technical and operational causes of unplanned downtime. This data is presented in a logical way to help identify the root cause of downtime, and empower operators to take corrective action and boost productivity and profits.
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to help ensure high quality print
- Print from 1 to 5 lines of text at high speeds:
- Single line max speed = 293 m/min (960 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 146 m/min (480 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 81 m/min (265 ft/min)
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; up to 14,000 hour core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
- Make-up consumption as low as 2.4 ml/hour
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used
- Advanced software minimizes and mistake-proofs operator inputs to the coding and marking process to help reduce errors
- Operator inputs are governed by rules which simplifies choices via field prompts, drop-down menus, calendar displays and predefined formats to help ensure correct entries
- Bright, 264 mm (10.4 in) touchscreen interface that provides real-time fluid levels, maintenance alerts, print jobs and other operational information
- Instant fault information is displayed to get your printer and line running again – fast
|Maximum Lines of Print
|Maximum Line Speed(1)
|293 m/min (960 ft/min)
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)
|Up to 14,000 hours
|3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)
|Message Storage Capability
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules
Clarisoft/Clarinet® via ethernet
Message management via USB
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control
|Display (User Interface)
|CLARiTY® based 10.4 inch color touchscreen