I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Continuous Inkjet Printer with Pigmented Inks for High Contrast Coding
For applications that require easily readable variable data codes on dark or difficult to mark materials, Videojet Technologies Inc. has designed the Videojet 1710 small character inkjet coder. The printer uses high-contrast, pigmented inks to create bright, clean codes on surfaces for which dye-based inks are not effective, such as colored glass, rubber tubing, plastic cabling and dark paperboard. It is capable of printing a variety of fonts in multiple languages, as well as linear bar codes, 2D DataMatrix codes, custom logos and graphics.
- Dynamic Calibration™ adjusts jetting parameters automatically to ensure high quality print
- The unique fluid system assures proper dispersion of pigments while printing, or when idle for long periods of time
- Print from 1 to 5 lines of text at high speeds:
- Single line max speed = 271 m/min (888 ft/min)
- Dual line max speed = 122 m/min (400 ft/min)
- Tri-line max speed = 67 m/min (221 ft/min)
- CleanFlow™ technology resists ink buildup that can cause ordinary inkjet printers to shut down
- New conical ink reservoir minimizes natural effects of pigment settling
- Long run time between preventive maintenance; Up to 4,000 hours or 12 months (whichever occurs first) core life
- Internal pump means no external air, minimizing potential for contaminants to enter ink stream
- Auto cleaning printhead for fast start-ups even after extended shutdowns
- Innovative fluid management system simply and reliably delivers ink to the products you need coded without significant operator intervention
- Smart Cartridge™ fluid delivery system to virtually eliminate spills and help ensure the correct fluids are being used
- Bright display with WYSIWYG and function keys for easy operation
- User levels to separate operation from installation and maintenance
- Prompted user fields to help reduce coding errors
|Maximum Lines of Print||5|
|Maximum Line Speed(1)||271 m/min (888 ft/min)|
|Environmental Protection||IP55 (IP65 Optional)|
|Core Life (Maintenance Interval)||Up to 4,000 hours or 12 months (Whichever occurs first)|
|Umbilical Length||3 m (9.8 ft) optional 6 m (19.6 ft)|
|Message Storage Capability||250|
|Plug and Play Printhead Modules||Included|
|Communications||Ethernet and RS-232 Serial|
|Positive Air / CleanFlow™||Included|
|Expanded I/O Ports and Control||#|
|Display (User Interface)||LCD with membrane keyboard|