The 8018 delivers a new level of efficiency and quality to developing coding markets. Companies looking to improve their corporate image and profitability can replace existing manual hot foil technology with real-time digital coding.
Transferring the capability you need.
Are you looking to improve the quality of your codes?
The new improved Markem-Imaje 8018 thermal transfer coder
• Excellent quality prints – through the entire roll of ribbon – avoiding
fading and thus improving your company brand image and quality.
• High rub resistance prints from our new resin ribbon.
• Real-time digital printing giving you enhanced printer flexibility
for now and your future.
• Highest printing capability including automatic best before dates,
shift codes, time codes as well as the capability to print barcodes
• More print flexibility to print however many lines you want,
with whatever fonts you want.
Impeccable thermal transfer print quality throughout the roll.
New resin ribbon producing codes that do not rub off or smudge.
Improved print speed up to 150 packs a minute with a 10 mm two-line date code.
No manual adjustment required from the first print to the last of the roll.
Optimized ribbon usage, 1 mm gap between prints.
New radial ribbon saving option to further reduce ribbon consumption and cost.
Only available in selected Asia, Eastern European and Latin America markets.
• Alarm function when ribbon is low or empty to avoid poor quality prints
and non-coded packs
• Simple and easy to use user interface
• Real-time printing for no downtime when changing printed dates/times
or shift codes
• Easy to change and setup jobs with date, time, best before dates, lot and
batch codes, customer logo and other variable information, improving
uptime and reducing errors
• Memory stick database function, with memory capacity of up to
1,000 images (including Chinese)
• Up to 550 m maximum ribbon length – increasing the time between changes
• Supplies: Thermal transfer ribbon
available in a variety of grades and colors,
including 3901 high resin ribbon
• Maximum ribbon length: up to 550 m
(3901 and 3821) depending on grade
• Minimum ribbon width: 22 mm
• Maximum ribbon width: 33 mm
– Temperature: 4° to 40° C
– Relative humidity: 20-90% noncondensing.
Dry (no IP rating),
non wash down
– Voltage: 90 V – 260 V, 47 Hz – 63 Hz
– Current consumption: 1A @230 V –
2 A @100 V
– Printer: 8.5 kg
– Power supply: 2 kg
– User interface: 0.5 kg
– Bracket: 10 kg